What Kind of People Are Water Flossers Suitable for?
What kind of people are water flossers suitable for? If you don’t understand this first, and then you find out that you are not suitable for water flossers after you buy them, I’m sure everyone will become angry from embarrassed.
Here Is a List of People Who are Suitable for Using Water Flossers:
- People with good oral health: This group has a higher overall oral quality and easier care. Using a water flosser can help them complete daily cleaning and care, and make up for areas with a high incidence of dental diseases such as gingival sulcus and gaps that cannot be cleaned by toothbrushes. It can also effectively remove dental plaque from teeth, thereby keeping the oral cavity in a healthy state.
- People with braces: The water flosser for braces can clean the narrow gaps caused by the braces, relieve the pressure on the gums brought by the braces, and assist orthodontic people to complete daily cleaning.
- Patients with gingivitis, dental implants, and mild and moderate periodontitis: The oral environment of this group of people is complex, and it is difficult for ordinary oral care tools to meet daily cleaning needs. The cleaning effect of the water flosser is better, and it is very gentle. It can massage the gums, improve the self-healing ability of the periodontal tissue, and improve the oral condition.
- People with large gaps in teeth. It is believed that men and women over middle age will have larger gaps in their teeth due to various reasons. Compared with ordinary toothpicks and traditional floss, the Binicare cordless water flosser can not only better clean the food residue between the teeth but also is less likely to cause damage to the gums.
- Oral odor and inflammation: These problems indicate that the oral cavity has issued a warning, and more attention should be paid to prevent oral diseases from aggravating.
Who Is Not Suitable to Use Flossers?
The above shows the people who are suitable for using the best water flosser. I believe that many people have already become curious about who is not suitable for using water flossers. It is true that water flossers are not suitable for everyone. Let's follow me to find out who is not suitable for using water flossers.
- Children under the age of eight: Children's teeth are relatively immature, and blind use of flossers may cause damage to the gums. If children want to use it, then be sure to choose a flosser with a children's mode, or choose carefully from flossers that don't hurt teeth.
- Elderly over 70 years old: People over 70 years old have too old teeth and may have become loose. Therefore, in the process of using the flosser, the impact of the water column is likely to make the already loose teeth worse.
- Patients with special diseases: Such as coagulation disorders, and hemophiliacs. During the use of flossers, it is inevitable that the gums will bleed. For such people, it will be very dangerous. Therefore, it is not recommended for this group of people to choose water flossers.
The above has described in detail who the water flosser is suitable for. In general, there are still a small number of people who are not suitable for using water flossers, and most people are still suitable for using water flossers. As long as you choose a water flosser with good cleaning ability and does not hurt your teeth, it is very beneficial to oral health.
What Are the Benefits of Water Flossers for the Mouth?
Make up for the cleaning blind area of the toothbrush
The toothbrush seems to be clean, but if you look closely at the gaps between the teeth and the gingival sulcus, you will find that there are still a lot of residues and soft dirt. If this continues, dental plaque will grow and cause various dental diseases. The cleaning of water flossers is more targeted, which can better clean the plaque in these blind areas.
Improve the state of periodontal tissue and prevent oral diseases
The blood circulation of the periodontal tissue is not smooth, and after the self-healing ability is reduced, the gums will bleed and induce periodontal disease. The flushing process of the water flosser is like massaging the periodontal tissue, which can relieve fatigue, promote blood circulation, and prevent oral diseases.
Helping people with braces
The existence of braces will bring many cleaning blind spots and will continue to put pressure on the gums, making the gums often feel sore and swollen, and the blood circulation in the oral tissue is not smooth. The water flosser can not only clean the blind area but also relieve the soreness of the gums and promote blood circulation in the oral tissue.
Freshen breath and whiten teeth
If the residue and soft dirt on the teeth are not cleaned, it will induce bad breath, and the breeding of macula and dental plaque will make the teeth black and yellow. Flossers remove them, freshen your breath, and keep your teeth white.
How to Use a Water Flosser Correctly?
- For first-time use, it is recommended to set the gear from weak to strong.
- Select a suitable part of the punch, point the punch in the direction of the teeth, and gently stick it to the tooth surface or gums. It is not recommended to keep the brush head too far away. If the distance is too far, the water column will become larger and may spread to the gums. Excessive water pressure may cause the gums to bleed.
- It is recommended to start cleaning from the back teeth, and each gap between teeth is about 3-5 seconds, just move against the tooth surface.
- After each cleaning, pour out the residual water, clean the water storage tank and silicone tube, and keep it dry.
It should be noted that the frequency of use should not be too frequent, and the time of use should not be too long each time. Too frequent use and too long flushing time will cause excessive loss of saliva, which is not conducive to health. The correct frequency is 1-2 times a day.
After reading this article, everyone should know whether they are suitable for using water flossers. For those who are suitable for using flossers, also remember that not all flossers can be used, only high-quality flossers with high compatibility are suitable.