How to Choose the Best Electric Toothbrush for My Sensitive Teeth?
Would you cringe with tooth pain once you drink or eat something hot or cold? This is an indication of teeth sensitivity, and troubles take place in spite of scrubbing. Thankfully, there are numerous electric toothbrushes from which to choose.
But how can you choose the best electric toothbrush for sensitive teeth? The great thing is we have listed to suit your needs the factors you should consider when picking an electric toothbrush for sensitive teeth, so read on!
What Are The Causes Of Tooth Sensitivity?
Tooth sensitivity refers to tooth pain or soreness as a result of heating, cooling, acidic and sweet foods and refreshments. You may also really feel discomfort if you inhale and exhale frosty air or if you remember to brush and floss your tooth.
Typically, tooth sensitivity can be caused by:
- Periodontal disease: Gingival recession caused by periodontal disease leaves the root surface exposed.
- Brushing too hard: This is the primary reason for teeth sensitivity. In the event you brush your teethway too hard, you can wear away the enamel and expose the dentin.
- Use a stiff-bristled brush: Tough bristles can also wear away tooth enamel or hurt the gum line, creating tooth sensitivity.
- Not brushing or flossing often enough: Harmful bacteria in plaque are known to cause tooth decay, chewing gum illness and bad breath. It also erodes tooth enamel.
- Bad routines: such as clenching or grinding your teeth, which can strip away the protective coating on your teeth.
How Does An Electric Toothbrush Reduce Tooth Sensitivity?
The pressure sensors on electric toothbrushes work by discovering the amount of contact relating to the heads for electric toothbrushes combined with the teeth. When a great deal of stress is applied, this may make the bristles to sink into the gum line and irritate it. By minimizing or avoiding the electric motor when excessive pressure is detected, you may well be less likely to cause any trouble for your tooth or periodontal location.
Electronic toothbrushes automatically reduce the need to put into practice stress. The reason being the motor unit system inside an electric toothbrush does every thing, so you don't should use the highest volume of pressure yourself.
Plus, plenty of digital toothbrushes have various mode settings, so that you can pick one that's soft for the gums and teeth.
Benefits Of Using An Electric Toothbrush
Better oral hygiene: Electric toothbrushes have been proven to be more effective at plaque removal at home than manual toothbrushes. They reach hard-to-clean areas of the mouth and clean them thoroughly in less time, giving you a cleaner, healthier smile after every brushing.
Reduce stress: Electric toothbrushes are easier to use than manual ones. The pressure sensor also helps stop you from doing any damage to your teeth, so it's a great option for those with sensitive teeth.
Easy brushing: If you're looking for an easier way to maintain a healthy smile, an electric toothbrush is the perfect solution! An electric toothbrush will do all the hard work for you, making oral hygiene easier than ever.
Longer brushing time: Electric toothbrushes can easily brush for the recommended two minutes. A built-in timer ensures you brush for 2 minutes as recommended by your dental professional.
Improves overall health: Oral health goes hand in hand with overall health, so using an electric toothbrush with a pressure sensor can help maintain your overall health.
Are Electric Toothbrushes Safe For Sensitive Teeth?
Electric toothbrushes are super easy to use, chargeable and can help you increase your everyday cleaning time. Additionally, it motivates much more detailed brushing, which eliminates far more plaque buildup so it helps prevent gum disease. It is obvious that electric toothbrushes are definitely more efficient than manual toothbrushes at keeping your mouth clean, however, are electric toothbrushes safe for those who have sensitive teeth?
Employing an electronic brush that vibrates a lot of or has harsh bristles can damage the gum line or teeth enamel, which could exacerbate tooth level of sensitivity. So, to prevent your tooth more and more vulnerable, you have to locate one that suits you very best.
How To Choose The Best Electric Toothbrush For Sensitive Teeth?
The popularity of electric toothbrushes has increased lately, mainly because of the several advantages over manual toothbrushes. Since they have grown in reputation, electric toothbrushes have improved a whole lot and offer an array of capabilities to make them more potent, such as built-in electronic timers, vibrating clean heads and app connection.
If you have sensitive teeth, here are a few options that come with electric toothbrushes to keep in mind before purchasing:
- Soft bristle brush heads: Different brush heads offer different levels of firmness, from soft to extra soft. Look for the best toothbrush brand that offers soft electric toothbrush heads for people with sensitive teeth or receding gums.
- Sensitive teeth mode: Does the electric toothbrush offer a mode for sensitive teeth or inflamed gums? These patterns rotate more slowly and with less pressure to avoid triggering pain or irritation.
- Pressure Sensor: An electric toothbrush with a pressure sensor can help you avoid pressing too hard.
- Cleaning modes: Various cleaning modes, such as gum care, sensitive, daily cleaning, etc., will meet all your daily hygiene needs and allow you to brush your teeth like a dental professional.
Why Should You Choose Binicare H6 Sonic Electric Toothbrush?
There is no definitive answer for the best sonic toothbrush, as each person's needs and preferences vary.
However, the Binicare H6 sonic toothbrush is a powerful option that may be a good fit for many people.
- It has 6 3D soft brush heads, the supersonic technique applied to have 31,000-50,000VPM, 5 brushing modes x 3 intensities, built-in 2-minute smart timer and quad pacer, 2,000mAh lithium-ion battery with 90-day battery life, and IPX8 highest waterproof rated.
- This toothbrush is also very gentle on gums and sensitive teeth. With this toothbrush, you will be able to explore different settings to find the perfect one for your needs.
- Additionally, it removes 10x more plaque than a manual toothbrush for deep teeth cleaning but remains gentle to gums and sensitive teeth.
This toothbrush is surely the best choice for those who are looking for an electric toothbrush that can provide them with deep teeth cleaning while remaining gentle to their gums and sensitive teeth.
Even if you are in good health, the best electric toothbrush for sensitive teeth and the best water flosser 2022 can enhance your brushing performance and improve your oral health compared to manual brushing. So investing in an electric toothbrush is a smart move if you haven't already done so.